Hey babes! Hope everyone has had a fabulous week. I ate, relaxed, worked out, and spent time with family/friends. It was the perfect summer week.
I wanted to do a post showcasing 100% of what I ate today! (okay, probs more like 90%!)
Breakfast today was DELICIOUS! I had a Greek Yogurt mess, the perfect summer breakfast! In the MIX…
- Strawberry Chobani Greek Yogurt
- Quaker Oatmeal Squares
- Chocolate Cheerios
- Shredded Wheat Cereal
- ~1/2 peach
- ~4-5 strawberries
- ~1/2 banana
- raspberry preserves
- dark chocolate almond spread (Maranatha)
- Skippy Natural Peanut Butter
I worked out between breakfast and lunch!
It was a 100% strength routine! No cardio necessary! LOVED it. I was literally shaking by the end…
- 1 minute side plank/side, 1 minute plank
- 60, 45, 30, 15 Russian twists (4 sets)
- 4 sets of 15 twisting reverse crunches
- 4 sets of 20 toe touches
- 4 sets of 30 bicycles
- 4 sets of 20 captain’s chair (straight legs)
- Abdominal Crunch Machine (free motion) 4 sets of 15 (30 lb, 30 lb, 35 lb, 35 lb)
- Torso Rotation: 1 set of 15 per side (30 lbs)
- 2 minute plank
- Hamstring: 3 sets of 10 (85, 85, 90 lbs.)
- Leg Curl: 3 sets of 10 (50, 55, 60 lbs.)
- Hip Adduction: 5 sets of 10 (190, 180, 170, 160, 150 lbs)
- Hip Abduction: 5 sets of 10 (190, 180, 170, 160, 150 lbs)
- Seated Calves: 3 sets of 15 (215 lbs)
- Standing Calf: 2 sets of 10 (70 lbs.)
- Leg Press: 2 sets of 10 (per side) (70 lbs)
- 2 minute wall squat
- pilates moves
- Row: 3 sets of 10 (45, 45, 55 lbs)
- Seated Row: 2 sets of 10 (50 lbs)
- Assisted Pulldown: 2 sets of 7,8 (50, 55 lbs)
- Assisted Chin-up: 2 sets of 7,8 (50, 55 lbs)
- Assisted Tricep Dip: 2 sets of 7, 8 (50, 55 lbs)
- Assisted Lateral Pulldown: 2 sets of 10 (55 lbs)
- Lat Machine (free motion): 2 sets of 10 (40, 50 lbs)
- Tricep Pushdown: 2 sets of 8 (30 lbs)
- Fly: 2 sets of 10 (30 lbs)
- Tricep Extension: 2 sets of 10 (35, 40 lbs)
- Bicep Curl: 2 sets of 10 (30, 35 lbs)
- Chest Pullback (not the name, I know!): 2 sets of 10 (40, 45 lbs)
Talk about a full body workout!
While shopping, I took some photos!! Lunch was QUICK & deliciously light. I needed some protein, but was REALLY short on time.
Chicken (+BBQ sauce) & fresh cantaloupe. Plus un-pictured nibbles!! With such a LIGHT lunch, I was STARVING by the time I got home from shopping.
Enter: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Larabar.
Oh. my. goshhhhhh. New favorite! SERIOUSLY tasted like a cookie.
Plus an apple, MORE cantaloupe, and trail mix.
I have eaten TWO cantaloupes in around…4 days. Oh yes I haveee!
Dinner was INCREDIBLE!
Chicken burgers topped with mozzarella, ketchup, tomato, lettuce…on a whole wheat bun. Served with a side of grilled veggies (red potatoes, carrots, onions, & asparagus!) Heaven. on. a. plate.
Tonight I went swimming with the fam & the boy! It was a blast, but I worked up an appetite. (I also had some of the boy’s brownie & ice cream!)
***PLEASE know that some days I eat WAY more than this, and some I don’t. I try my best to listen to my hunger cues. Basically, I am constantly eating :D My mom says I’m almost like a teenage guy because I’m always snacking!***
I am all about eating after dinner, too. I am not one of those people who is all about “No Eating After 7 pm or whatever.” NO WAY. I snack a lot at night. a lot. Read: the spoon always finds its way into the PB jar :D
Hope you all enjoyed this! I’ll do this every once in a while! My daily eats are rarely the same! I did get creative in the kitchen yesterday and I’ll share that with you in my next post!