Hey gorgeous gals!! I hope everyone is having a FANTASTIC beginning to your week!
It’s been a hard week, so far! I have lots to say, so let’s do a list!
- 38 Days of school left! HECK YES. It has NOT been the best year, but a memorable one. No one said being a freshman is easy! But it’s still been one of the best years of my life! I’ve really enjoyed it; it’s just been really hard.
- Doing some college/my future research and I gotta say that I LOVE Naviance (my high school’s college guidance website that they use)
- college board is a great website too
- I’m slowly understanding what I need to do, the classes, etc…I think I’m going to meet with our college guidance counselor as well
- Physical Therapy here I come…but I’d LOVE to be a dietitian too!
- Currently watching: Uconn vs. Stanford (women’s championship game!)
- You know what’s frustrating? When a teacher expects you to know something that’s chapters away…OK RANT DONE.
- I had a BEAST workout yesterday—will share in a minute!
- I was hoping to make it to yoga tonight, but I couldn’t so I did 45 minutes of Core Yoga #1 (yogadownload.com) and it was glorious! Worked up a FABULOUS sweat!
- Soccer today was great! We played bare foot, which was SO FUN! Helps with passes and touches as well!
- I have a 11 page research paper due tomorrow! But I finished…YEAH!
So yesterday’s workout! I was DRIPPING! Anyone else love that?? Or is it just me 😉
- Quick warm-up on exercise bike
- Leg Strength:
- Hip Abduction: 10 sets of 10 (145-150 pounds)
- Hip Adduction: 10 sets of 10 (155 pounds)
- Calves: 4 sets of 10 (175 pounds)
- Hamstring: 5 sets of 10 (75-80 pounds)
- Leg Curl: 3 sets of 10 (55 pounds)
- Leg Press: 2 sets of 10 with each leg (55 pounds)
- Wall Squat: held for 100 seconds
- Wall Squats w/ exercise ball: 3 sets of 15
- Ab Work:
- 30 second plank, 30 second side plank each side, REPEAT, end with another 30 second plank
- Russian twists with 6 pound medicine ball
- 1 minute plank on medicine ball
- 1 minute plank on bosu ball
- 20 side plank “dips” (each side)
- Plank drops (hip drops in low plank) 2 sets of 10
- Scissors: 2 sets of 10
- Reverse Crunches: 2 sets of 15
- Bicycles: 2 sets of 30
- Leg Drops: 2 sets of 10
- Captain’s Chair: 3 sets of 10
- Torso Rotation: 2 sets of 15 (15 pounds)
- 1 minute side plank each side
- Arm Work:
- Assisted Pull-down: 2 sets of 10 (55 pouds)
- Assisted Row: 2 sets of 10 (50 pounds)
- Row: 2 sets of 10 (50 pounds)
- Chest Press: 2 sets of 10 (35 pounds)
- Triceps: 2 sets of 10 (40 pounds)
- Biceps: 2 sets of 10 (35 pounds)
- Stretching+Foam Rolling!
KILLER workout for sure!
I dearly wish I could share photos with you, but my darn Camera Broke! I have a phone on my camera but
- It’s not fantastic and it’s hard to get a photo, plus I have to email it, then copy it…
- I have been eating pretty “typical” food for me: PB, Greek Yogurt, apples…