Hello all! I have to make this a snappy post, because I have a big micro-biology Test tomorrow. Eeek! Enzymes just do not make sense to me.
I have had a very good weekend!!
I finished drivers ed and I get my permit in less than four weeks! I went driving for the first time today and I was not bad! Backing up is the hardest, but I am catching on 😀
I also got a lot of work done. I finished my second draft of my paper, which is a relief that I won’t have that to worry about tomorrow night or Tuesday night! I have 18 lines of memorization due on Friday, and I have around 5 more lines to nail down. Not too bad though, huh?
My camera died today, so these are pics from the past couple of days!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup milk
- 1 banana
- vanilla extract (SO good in oatmeal!)
- brown sugar
- chocolate chips
- Barney butter
The cinnamon and vanilla make it smell like fresh banana bread. 🙂
- Pineapple Chobani
- Fresh pineapple
- warm cinnamon cereal
- Annie’s Cocoa and Vanilla cereal (LOVE)
Yesterday I had an incredible workout! I do not do cardio much because I already get enough in during soccer, so my focus is on strength training!
- Warm up with a few down dogs, cat/cows, random stretching
- Ab Work
- 30 second plank, 30 second side plank on each side, repeated twice, ending with another plank
- 1 minute plank on bosu ball
- 20 side plank dips on each side
- 15 reverse crunches X2
- 2 sets of 30 bicycles
- 2 sets of 10: pilates scissors
- leg drops: 2 sets of 10
- (insert random ab work that I don’t know the name of!)
- Captain’s Chair: 6 sets of 10
- Side Planks: 30 second each side
- Leg Work:
- Leg Lifts: 2 sets of 15 on each leg
- Pilates Moves
- Hip Adduction: (155 pounds) 9 sets of 10
- Hip Abduction: (150 pounds) 9 sets of 10
- Leg Curl: 4 sets of 10 (50-60 pounds)
- Hamstring: 6 sets of 10 (75-80 pounds)
- Calves: 5 sets of 10 (175)
- 100 second wall squat
- 3 sets of 15: squats with exercise ball
Verse of The Day: II Timothy 1:7 (found here)
God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline.
Gotta study! Love y’all!