Well, I don’t know and I don’t really care!! But I do know that my flu turned into pneumonia and it’s not fun. I’ve been sick for over a week, only being able to lie on the couch.
So what’s a girl to do???
Movies I’ve watched while sick…
- Becoming Jane – hated it
- Four Christmases – loved it
- Hitch – loved it
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days – loved it
Four Christmases, Hitch, and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days all were FABULOUS!
The downside of getting sick (well, one of them!) is that I missed 4 out of 5 days of Drivers Ed and I’m not sure when I’m going to get it done, which is causing some major stress. But, I’m very lucky because my parents are willing to pay for private Drivers Ed if need be! My parents want me to get my permit asap, so they are willing to do anything. So, it’s all going to work out. God’s got everything under control 🙂
I received this fabulous award from the ever so lovely Heather of Health, Happiness, and Hope!
I’m supposed to share 7 facts about myself…
- I have two younger brothers and no sisters. People often think this would be a drag, but I love them both! Although I would love a sister too 🙂
- My room (this year) will be Christmas all year round! It’s already a little bit decorated, but I plan on making it more Christmas-y when I feel better!
- When I grow up, I want to be a physical therapist
- I want to become a certified yoga teacher by the time I’m in college
- For my birthday in a few months, I want my cartilage pierced
- I have not missed playing basketball these last couple weeks over my break, I don’t love playing anymore (did I ever?)—but more on that in another post!
- I don’t really love cake, I’d much rather have pie! And donuts? Ick! I don’t get it with them. Unless they are completely homemade and GOOD! Not from Dunkin Donuts 😉
I plan on switching up my blog theme and updating my blog’s about page.
I want to say a big hello to new readers! I’m very excited to get new readers—love them!
I’ve made the decision to post every 3 days. I can do every other, but I feel so behind on commenting all the time—which is my favorite thing, so every three should work great! Of course, if I have a good topic and time, I might post every other! Just gotta go with the flow!
Well…my dad just called and he wants to take me to Best Buy! This should be interesting. Off to bundle up with my northface and Uggs!
Verse of the Day: Psalm 31:24
Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!