That’s how my break will be for five days! I have Drivers Ed starting tomorrow. Oh well, I will survive!
I’m actually not feeling very well! Which is a HUGE letdown. I am freezing and tired. I’ve had a headache for like two months, off and on. It came back with a vengeance today! Not fun! But I’m drinking orange juice, eating clementines, and trying to eat very healthily to ward off anything I may be fighting. Pray that I get better 🙂
The highlight of today’s photographed meals
I somehow managed to have a fabulous workout!! I don’t know how, but I guess it’s because I always feel better while working it out!
- stationary bike warm up
- Ab Work
- 4:00+minutes of plank work: 30 second side plank on each side, then 30 second regular plank, repeated…a lot 🙂
- 2 sets of 15 reverse crunches
- 2 sets of 10 leg lifts (with straight legs)
- 2 sets of 40 bicycle crunches
- 2 sets of 10 on each side side plank hip drops
- 2 sets of 10 of regular plank drops (each hip rotating to the ground)
- 1 minute plank with bosu ball
- 1 minute plank with medicine ball
- 3 sets of 10 on this machine…
Captain’s Chair Leg Raise (source here)
- Leg Work:
- Leg Extension: 2 sets of 10 (130 pounds), 2 sets of 10 on each leg (60 pounds)
- Hamstring: 5 sets of 10 (80 pounds)
- Leg Curl: 3 sets of 10 (55 pounds)
- Calves: 3 sets of 20,15, and 15 (175 pounds)
- Hip Adduction: 8 sets of 10 (155 pounds)
- Hip Abduction: 8 sets of 10 (155 pounds)
- 100 second wall squat
- 3 sets of 15 wall squats with exercise ball against wall
- wide leg squats: 3 sets of 10
- 10 minutes elliptical+10 minutes stationary bike
- foam roller+stretching
It was a great workout, especially my ab workout!
I LOVE this week’s exercises. I wish every week worked out like this!
- Sunday: yoga
- Monday: strength+cardio
- Tuesday: yoga
- Wednesday: strength+cardio
- Thursday: yoga
- Friday: Off? Yoga?
- Saturday: strength+cardio
K, I must go to bed! I will leave you with this lovely Christmas verse!
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.