Hey girls!! Sorry there was no post last night—I was having a sleepover with the bestie! I had a lot of fun. We watched Criminal Minds. Super creepy!
I have lots to say so let’s do the number thing 😉
1. Anyone agree with me that there are TOO MANY cologne/perfume commercials on lately? It’s crazzzyyyy!
2. My family and I went to the Blind Side and I can honestly say that it is now in my top three favorite movies. I’m not a crier, but I do cry sometimes. Let me tell you, I had tears streaming down the majority of the movie. My brother did too, but he won’t admit it. 😉 If you have the opportunity, you should DEFINITELY go see it. It changed my perspectives and made me want to adopt someone off the streets!
3. SNOW! It has been snowing here, not a lot and not very sticky, but it’s sooo nice to see the snowflakes. I just love snow!
4. Christmas Treats! My house has an abundance of Christmas treats! My mom got a lot of treats and gifts from her job, including chocolate covered blueberries, almond/peanut brittle, and EXTRA dark chocolate. Ummm…YES!! I love taking little bits of it all. I don’t like having a lot of one thing. I’m a taster! 🙂 I love my variety! chocolate covered blueberries, granny smith apple, and organic peanut butter
5. SCHOOL IS DONEEE! Praise the Lord!! I finished strong and I think I did very well on all my final tests. I am excelling in Biology and last quarter I ended with an overall average of 103.7. I LOVE Biology. I’m great with invertebrates, but I enjoy humans more. The brain is HARD!
8. My Christmas wish list! I’m sure you all want to know!
- North Face
- Manduka ProLite Yoga Mat
- yoga clothes/workout clothes
- other unnecessary things 😉 Like dark chocolate and cute dishes! I take that back, those things are totally necessary!
I am such a blogger! Yoga mat, workout clothes, and UGGS. 🙂 We bloggers have great style!
9. FOOD! I’ve been enjoying some very delicious foods lately!
Breakfast: Cinnamon oatmeal with 1/2 a banana, topped with a 100% whole grain apple cinnamon muffin, and organic peanut butter…SO GOOD! Lunch #1: grilled sharp cheddar cheese sandwich and a couple clementines! Secret Santa Loving!
10. Exercise! I’ve been loving the gym and yoga lately, per usual. I have had some fantastic workouts! Check out my exercise sidebar (at the bottom of this blog) for what I’ve been doing. Today’s exercise routine…as well as I can remember it! It was a long one.
- Stationary bike warm up!
- Leg Work:
- Leg Extension: 2 sets of 10 (130 pounds), 1 set of 10 on each leg (50 pounds)
- Hamstring: 5 sets of 10 (80 pounds)
- Leg Curl: 3 sets of 10 (55 pounds)
- Calves: 1 set of 15 (both legs) (175 pounds), 2 sets of 15 on each leg (90 pounds)
- Hip Adduction: 8 sets of 10 (155 pounds)
- Hip Abduction: 8 sets of 10 (155 pounds)
- 2 minute wall squat (thighs burninggg!)
- 3 sets of 15 wall squats with exercise ball against wall
- wide leg squats: 3 sets of 10
- Ab Work:
- Plank Work for 4:00 (mixture of high/low planks and side planks)
- Russian Twists for 1 minute
- Side Plank Dips—2 sets of 10 on each side
- pilates exercise
- another exercise machine for abs…don’t know the name!!
- 20 minutes on the elliptical
- 20-ish minutes of stretching
- foam rolling
- My IT bands have REALLY been bothering me. They are so tight! So I am making sure to focus on using the foam roller every day this break.
(Christmas) Verse of the Day: Luke 1:14
And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth.
Okay, guys! I think that’s enough of a post 😉
Merry Christmas! Love you allllll!