Hey girls! Happy Sunday! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend, I did for sure. Oh boy, oh boy, it was amazing.
Why was it so amazing?
How about I tell you why…
1. Because pomegranates rock. I love pomegranates! The seeds are good on everything, I swear ;)
2. I have mastered the ever so daunting split. I got it today!! (Source)
3. Enjoyed 80 glorious minutes of Dave Farmar yoga. One of my best yoga practices ever! I am SO close to getting crow!
4. New clothes—went to Kohl’s and got some winter clothes, along with the most comfortable pants that I have ever worn. They are perfect for yoga too!
5. Starbucks! Nuff’ said 😉
6. Enjoyed an AMAZING day with my boyfriend yesterday. Gahhh, love him.
7. TRADER JOE’S!!!! A new TJ’S opened up about 10 minutes from my house recently and I just HAD to go there. It was sooo crazy in there! You can barely breathe 😉 So worth it thought! (There’s also a new Whole Food’s opening up about 5 minutes from me. Wow, I love where I live!) I loved the low prices of this store! It had AMAZING products, and definitely lived up to all the positive things I’ve heard about it. I could go crazy in there! But I controlled myself. Kinda… 😉 (My mom got a few additional things, so there was more bought that’s not pictured here!)
- Three Greek Yogurts (TJ’S brand)
- Peanut butter filled pretzels
- dark chocolate covered cranberries
- 2 larabars (cherry pie and apple pie)
- TJ’S unsalted peanut butter
- Pumpkin butter
8. I was very productive today: took notes on the Iliad, cleaned my room, got everything in order for Drivers Ed… YAY.
Okay, that’s enough positivity for a while, haha, just kidding 😉
More eats from me lately, and they’re all breakfasts. Sorry if you’re bored with that 😛
- Key Lime Yogurt
- Pomegranate seeds
- warm cinnamon heart to heart kashi cereal
- peanut butter
I LOVE pomegranate in yogurt messes…
Saturday morning oatmeal is the best way to start a Saturday, in my opinion 😉
- 1/3 cup oats, 1/3 cup milk+1/3 cup water+a little more milk
- a whole banana
- butterscotch chips
- Maranatha peanut butter (a lot, hehe)
Verse of the Day: Romans 5:3-4
Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.
Wow, that’s a loaded verse. Rejoice in suffering? That sounds quite the contrary to what we’d think. But suffering produces perseverance, and without perseverance, where would we be?
Have a fabulous week everyone!
Off to go do some major commenting catching up!!