Original title, yes? 😉
Happy Tuesday! I have enjoyed my Fall break for sure—got to sleep in!! I also got lots done, including ~70 notecards! If I do around 10 a night, I’ll be all set. Phew!! I also finished my Iliad reading that is due tomorrow. So all in all, a nice and productive weekend. Not very relaxing, but productive 😉
All I have to do it get through this weekend! Halloween weekend is going to be relaxing, that’s for sure! I’m not doing anything, except being with my family. It’s a tradition, that on Halloween nights, my family goes to the bookstore and gets some starbucks and a book. I hope I can find In Defense of Food. Really want that!
My workout left my legs very tired. Gotta love that, right? 🙂
- Stationary Bike Warm-up
- Leg Work
- Hip Abduction: 10 sets of 10 (150 pounds)
- Leg Curl: 3 sets of 10 (55 pounds)
- Hip Adduction: 10 sets of 10 (150 pounds)
- Calves: 3 sets of 12 (180/200 pounds)
- Leg Press: 4 sets of 10 (130 pounds)
- Hamstring: 5 sets of 10 (75/85 pounds)
- Wall Squat held for 2 minutes –> personal goal!! 😀
- Knee Strengthening Exercises
- Wall Squats with Exercise Ball: 3 sets of ~15
- Side Planks thrown in there! I experimented with grabbed my foot when in side plank…like this! I can pretty much do it. Still need to work on it though!
- 25 intense minutes spent on the exercise bike
- Foam Roller/Stretching
It was a great workout! I think I’m going to do some P90X (arms) and ab work tomorrow 🙂
I made Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Pancakes today and MAN OH MAN, were they winners! They were absolutely fantastic. My brothers loved them too! Major plus 😉 I made some with dark chocolate chips and that just sent it above and beyond amazing. Haha, trust me, you need to try these!
I had three (plus another one plain afterwards!!) topped with bee’s knees and REAL maple syrup. Deeeelicious. ❤
- artichoke hearts
- drizzle of caesar
- tuna salad
Verse of the Day: Luke 6:27-29
But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also, and from one who takes away your cloak do not withhold your tunic either.
I won Emily’s Xagave giveaway! YAYYY!
I love you all! You guys are the best 🙂 Have a great rest of your week!