Happy weekend, all!🙂 I have had a very relaxing morning and after this post, I’m gonna hop into the shower and get ready for a day out with friends. We’re going to a pumpkin farm and I’m SO excited! A delicious dinner will be included as well. Who knows what else we’ll do?!🙂
I’ve gotten my geometry homework done, and I plan on studying Latin vocabulary on the way there🙂 While still being social, of course! I still have a busy day tomorrow:
- Study for history test on Monday
- Study for Religious Studies test on Tuesday
- Study for biology quiz on Thursday
- Finish memorizing ~80 vocab words for Latin quiz on Monday
- Re-work through PSAT practice book—PSAT is on WEDNESDAY!!
- Calculate all my service hours from the past year
As you can see, I definitely have a busy Sunday!
I received the Over the Top Blog Award from Julia! Thanks so much girl!!🙂
In order to accept this award I have to answer the following questions with only 1 word answers…
1. Where is your cell phone? right next to me
2.Your hair? Brown
3. Your mother? incredible
4. Your father? hard-working
5. Your favorite food? Greek/Mediterranean
6. Your dream last night? I don’t know…
7. Your favorite drink? Chai Tea
8. Your dream/goal? To be a physical therapist
9. What room are you in? Kitchen
10. Your hobby? Yoga/Working out/Growing with Jesus
11. Your fear? death of a close family member/friend/boyfriend
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? at a fantastic college
13. Where were you last night? Went out with my parents for GREEK food and Home Goods (got the CUTEST bowls! See later in the post!)
14. Something you aren’t? Lazy
15. Muffins? Mmm!
16. Wish list item? New Yoga Mat
17. Where did you grow up? Here
18. Last thing you did? geometry homework
19. What are you wearing? J. Crew (<3!!) shorts
20. Your TV? high def. flat screen
21. Your pets? A guinea pig, and a dog🙂
22. Your friends? Amazing, and I love them
23. Your life? Busy
24. Your mood? Happy
25. Missing someone? my boyfriend/brothers (both were at a sleepover last night)
26. Vehicle? Not yet… I want some sort of Honda, I think:)
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? J. Crew and Forever 21
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? This morning
31. Last time you cried? When I was stressed
32. Your best friend? my boyfriend(I have a few–not going to say others for privacy reasons!)
33. One place that I go over and over? the grocery store and the gym, school
34. One person who emails me regularly? my boyfriend
35. Favorite place to eat? Depends on whom I am with🙂
Now I pass this award off to 6 people…
- Heather of Health, Happiness, and Hope
- Heather Eats Almond Butter
- Ellie of Inside I’m Still Dancing (who is having a fabulous giveaway here)
- Sophia of Burp and Slurp
- K of K’s Good Eats
- April of Foods of April
That was REALLY hard…❤ you all!
I also received the Kreativ Blogger Award from another Julia and I also got it from someone else—but I am totally blanking! So sorry! Let me know if it was you and I’ll edit this post to write it in🙂 Thanks!
Now I get to tell you 7 things about myself😀
- I do not like cottage cheese. Yuck! It’s a texture thing.
- I would love to become a certified yoga instructor in a few years
- I oftentimes feel that I am much more mature than the rest of the people in my class
- I LOVE CHRISTMAS. Obsessed, actually. Hehe! I have a christmas countdown in my windows sidebar
- I love where I live—I can see myself living here for the rest of my life!
- I prefer sweet potatoes to regular potatoes
- I tie my shoes in a very odd way—my family constantly makes fun of me for it!🙂
Now I am supposed to pass this award off to 7 people, but honestly, just tag yourself. I have love for you all!
This morning’s bowl of love, in honor of Fall and Hug a Carb Month, I made pumpkin oatmeal this morning! SO GOOD.
- 1/3 cup oats, 1/3 cup water, 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4-1/3 cup pumpkin
- packet of stevia
- cinnamon, nutmeg, mocha spices
- dark chocolate
- all natural peanut butter
Have I mentioned that this was so good?!
Verse of the Day: Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
How great is that?!
Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!