Hey girls! I have got to apologize for the lack of commenting lately on my part! I’m absolutely swamped (I feel like I’m always saying that! But I know you guys understand 😀 ) and an Iliad test that will count as a fourth of our grade isn’t helping. But I will get it all done! My problem is that I am always volunteering for things, haha.
- “Can you help with carpool, Jess?” SURE!
- “Can anyone bring muffins?” I can!!
I’ve been really enjoying my workouts lately! I just love all the variety. 🙂 Yesterday’s workout was a great one for sure!
- 5 minute stationary bike warm up
- Leg Work
- Calves: 3 sets: 20, 15, 10 (150 pounds)
- Hip Abduction: 8 sets of 10 (150 pounds)
- Hip Adduction: 8 sets of 10 (150 pounds)
- Leg Curl: 3 sets of 10 (50 pounds?)
- Hamstring: 5 sets of 10 (70 pounds?)
- Seated Leg Press: 3 sets of 10 (110 pounds)
- Wall Squat held for 100 seconds straight
- Ab Work
- 20 minutes of Yoga for Core (love it!)
- 20 minutes Elliptical
- Foam Rolling and Stretching
I just love strength training!
P.S If you like working abs, as do I, this is a fantastic workout video!!
Verse of the Day: Psalm 34:5 (the verse was found here btw)
Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.