Who’s ready for friday?? MEE! Although this week has gone by fast, it still wasn’t hard enough 😀 This week has been filled with trials, tribulations, hard-work, a 10 chapter Latin quiz, a paper…etc. You get the point! But it’s also been filled with lots of laughter, smiles, and hugs!
I had a fabulous leg workout workout today! It was quick and effective!
- 4 minutes stationary bike warm up
- Leg Work:
- Calves: 3 sets of 20 (120 pounds)
- Hip Abduction: 8 sets of 10 (150/145 pounds)
- Hip Adduction: 8 sets of 10 (150/145 pounds)
- Leg Curl: 3 sets of 10, 9, 8 (50 pounds)
- Leg Press: 3 sets of 10 (110 pounds)
- Hamstring: 5 sets of 10 (50 pounds)
- Wall Squat: held for 100 seconds
- Knee Strengthening Exercises
- 10 minutes elliptical
- 10 minutes biking
I came home to a messy kitchen in serious need of clean up, so after eating up a delicious dinner (more on that in a second!) I cleaned it up until
my hands were prunes it was sparkly clean 😀 BUT WAIT, post-gym a quick trip to the grocery store was in order. Here’s what I came out with! (Please disregard the horrible photo quality!) Here we have:
- Kroger Natural Crunchy Peanut butter
- Lemon Larabar
- Ginger Snap Larabar
- Envirokids’ Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats (Organic!)
- Annie’s Shell’s and White Cheddar
- Un-pictured: bananas
What have I been eating lately??…
Lots of Greek Yogurt Messes…
Tomorrow my school has back to back soccer games. I’ll be attending both with a bunch of friends so it should be a blast! I am bringing the lemon larabar so I know I’ll be adequately fueled 🙂
I, unfortunately, think I’ve come down with something! Or am in the process of getting sick…my throat hurts badly and my head does too. There’s some major crud going around my school and I’m afraid I’ve contracted it. At least it’s practically Friday! If I wake up feeling awful I would love to just sleep in, but I’ve got a Biology lab tomorrow…I want to go to the game so badly as well! If it’s really bad, I’ll just leave after Bio…
Verse of the Day: Zephaniah 3:17
The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.
In giveaway news…
Check out a great chia giveaway here!
Night, night loves! Off to get some much-needed sleep!