Today was a wonderful day! Here’s why…
1. Nursery (and church!) was wonderful. The little ones had a blast and ran everywhere full of smiles ❤
3. Got a new printer! It’s a super nice HP one with a copier, scanner, and printer all in one! Loveee it! (For only 30 bucks too, saved 100! Go mac store!)
4. Had the best yoga class probably…ever! Twas glorious!
5. Grocery Store time! Yay, yay, yay! Do any of y’all get as excited as I am in a grocery store?!
- A day of Firsts!
- Tried PB Puffins for the first time! Love at first peanut butter-y bite!
- Tried Newman’s Own Ginger-O’s (ginger creme flavor!)
6. Got all my homework done!
As you can see, it’s been quite the day! Non-stop action! I am living and loving life, and that’s what’s important! I’m not getting stressed out, and the reason being is I’m just so on top of things! I’m feeling so organized and I love that feeling :D! I ‘m sure many of you can relate!
I am missing my beloved laptop very much! I miss Windows Live so, SO much! Nothing can compare!!
By the way, here is the rough grocery list we got today. Made me a happy girl, that’s for sure!
- Blueberries (2 for 6!)
- Blackberries (2 for 6!)
- Sweet Potatoes
- Lettuce “Spring Mix” (?)
- 1 Apple Cinnamon Z-bar
- PB Puffins (!!)
- Newman Ginger O’s (!!)
- Dark Chocolate Dreams (<3<3<3)
- String Cheese
- Flat outs (best wraps, by far, in my opinion!)
- Greek Yogurt
- Stonyfield O’Soy Yogurt (need to by the baby stonyfield next time too, thanks again Heather <3)
- Copious amount of applesauce
Verse of the Day: Matthew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
This verse is an awesome motto! It’s pretty simple, but can be challenging at times! Love it, love it, love it!
Well girls, I’ve gotta go and get my beauty sleep! 😉
Hope everyone has a TERRIFIC Monday!