This pretty much explains my Monday to a “T.”
1. While attempting headstand pose, I did a complete flip and hit my white bookcase. OUCH! It was actually pretty funny though 😀
2. Drops my bowl FULL of chicken taco soup on the floor. Huge mess.
3. Steps on small piece of glass from said accident. PAIN. Hurts to walk at times.
4. Drops Sour Cream container on floor and proceeds to try and clean it up. In doing that, makes it actually worse.
There were some positives to yesterday though!
1. Tried a Vivanno Smoothie from Starbucks. 15 grams of protein!! 2. A-freaking-mazing lunch featuring a pb/ab/banana wrap using my favorite flat wraps. Served with a juicy apple a itty bitty, adorably sweet potato.
Seeing as many people have decided to no longer continue their blogs, and I will miss them very much, although I understand why they are doing it and completely support them, I have chosen to continue blogging. As school starts, there is no way I’ll be able to get a post up every night as school is priority 😉 Expect a post every 2—3 nights. Is that cool? I don’t want to leave this wonderful community as it has had so many positive effects on my life. I love you guys too much 😀 I was thinking of the positive and negatives to continue blogging and the only negative was…wait there wasn’t any as long as I don’t let it control my life. Blogging is supposed to be an enjoyable experience. If I have to miss a post cause I’m going out with friends, I’ll just do another the next day. Life’s about balance, and I’m striving to find that balance 🙂
I’ve got a busy day planned! Here’s today’s schedule!
9:00-9:45: walk dog, have a good breakfast—> FINISHED. 9:45-10:15: work on notes for mythology—> FINISHED. Quickie Post: 11:30-12:00—> FINISHED.
- 12:00-12:45/1:00—> Get ready to go out to lunch
- 1:30-? –> lunch with the girls
- 4:30-6:00?—> brother’s soccer game
- 6:15-7:30? –Workout
- Rest of the Night: commenting and relaxing in preparation for school tomorrow/get organized for school tomorrow
- 10:30—> Night night! 🙂