I almost squealed with joy when I saw this in wal-mart! This is absolutely AMAZING. My favorite peanut butter I’ve ever tasted! I can’t believe I just said that but it’s true. Sorry, pb, now I’m playing favorites.
I don’t have time for a formal post. That’s for tomorrow night! I’ll be back with a lot of yummy pictures that I’m sure you’ll enjoy. This week has been very busy with camp and this set of campers is definitely more challenging. Not bad by any means! Just takes more energy and focus. 🙂
I will leave you with a for sure-blogger inspired meal. In the green salad bowl type thing you have:
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tomato
- organic corn
- topped with hummus and salsa
This was SO GOOD. I also had a huge sweet potato on the side with the norm toppings (garlic powder, cinnamon, and seasoning salt) This meal totally hit the spot after the great workout I had! Do I have time to share that with you? I think I do 🙂
- 10 minutes intense biking
- Leg Work:
- Hamstring: 3 sets of 10 (30/50 pounds)
- Leg Press: 3 sets of 10 (90 pounds)
- Hip Adduction: 10 sets of 12 (125/130 pounds)
- Hip Abduction: 10 sets of 12 (125/130 pounds)
- Calve: 3 sets of 15 (110 pounds)
- Knee Strengthening moves from C&K’s 10 minute Strength Training
- Wall Squats (held for two sets – 60 seconds, then 40 seconds)
- Ab Work:
- Torso Rotation: 3 sets of 10 (15 pounds)
- 100 crunches (2 sets of 30, 1 set of 40)
- Foam Rolling and Stretching
On the wrist pain front, I’m still having lots of pain. And it’s not getting better, it’s getting worse! I’m going to the doctor next week to see what’s up. My yoga teacher said to bring a towel to Sunday’s sesh to use to alleviate the pain when in poses like cat or cow/plank/etc. If it still hurts, I’ll just simply avoid the poses that aggravate it. Luckily, the warrior series’ don’t involve wrist pressure. I LOVEEE warrior 1, 2, and 3!
Well I’ve really gotta go!
Verse of the Day: Proverbs 16:32
Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city.
Miss y’all! Be back tomorrow!