Hello there girlies 🙂 Hope your Fridays treated you as they should! My Friday? Umm, good. Very good!
Babysitting went well last night, thanks for all the good wishes! I ate a quick dinner before, which was dropped off by another one of my mom’s friends (not only are they sweet, they can COOK!!). This dinner was absolutely delicious. My plate featured chicken, watermelon, beans, and SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE. Oh my GOSH. OH MY GOSH. This was OUT OF THIS WORLD freaking AMAZING. Seriously. I cannot even begin to describe how yummy this was. I am SO getting this recipe like asap. Here’s the pics!
As you can see, I went back for more sweet taters. HOLY YUM.
Breakfast this morning was sweet potato casserole 😀 Haha! It tasted even better and was the perfect breakfast! I topped it with some organic peanut butter. (on the side I had a banana with a little bit of organic peanut butter and a small glass of milk for more protein)
This morning was spent cleaning and the like! Not too exciting, although I did practice a good amount of basketball. Felt great to be out there and the weather was perfect!
Lunch was so good as well. I took that fabulous Great Harvest (I think…) bread that I am in love with and topped it with some BBQ sauce and chicken. On the side I had some cherries and watermelon. Oh, and some almonds for healthy fat.
A super sweet woman came to drop off a delicious dinner. Here’s what she brought:
The gazpacho was INCREDIBLE. So was the pasta salad and the fresh bread. A delicious dinner. So light and refreshing!
I went to the gym tonight and did weights. Let’s see if I can remember everything!
- 6 minute stationary bike warm up
- Leg Work:
- Hamstring: 5 sets of 10 (30 pounds)
- Hip Adduction: 12 sets of 12 (110/115 pounds)
- Hip Abduction: 12 sets of 12 (110/115 pounds)
- Calve: 3 sets of 15 (90/95 pounds)
- Arm Work:
- Row: 1 set of 10, 2 sets of 8 (30/50 pounds)
- Seated Row: 3 sets of 8 (40 pounds)
- Assisted Pulldown: 3 sets of 8 (55 pounds)
- Bicep Curl: 3 sets of 8 (25 pounds)
- Tricep Extension: 3 sets of 8 (25 pounds)
- Lateral Raise: 3 sets of 8 (15 pounds)
- Ab Work:
- Torso Rotation: 3 sets of 10 (15 pounds)
- Abdominal Crunch (machine): 2 sets of 10 (10 pounds)
- 2 sets of 20 side to side move with medicine ball
- 100 crunches on super small exercise ball (makes it a lot harder!)
- Stretching and foam roller
Verse of the Day: Colossians 3:12-14
Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Have a great night everyone!
June Goals Recap to come…eventually. Haha, happy Friday/Saturday! (depending when you read this!)