This is what I had for dinner last night. After 15+ hours of basketball this week, I was craving something just like this. It’s a garden vegetable pizza (whole wheat crust) and one slice of Greek pizza. I had half of the small pizza, as well as the one slice of Greek from my parents pizza.
This morning I wanted nothing but a lovely bowl of green oats. Mmmmm! With two scoops of wcw lovin, of course😉
After relaxing this morning (the today show anyone??), I was off to the gym. I did strength training and here’s exactly what I did:
- 3 minutes stat. bike warm up
- 15 minutes elliptical
- Leg Work:
- Hamstring: 5 sets of 10 (30 pounds)
- Hip Adduction: 4 sets of 25 (85 pounds?)
- Hip Abduction: 4 sets of 25 (90 pounds?)
- Calves: 25, 20, 10 (70 pounds)
- Arm Work:
- Seated Row: 3 sets of 10 (35 pounds)
- Row: 3 sets of 10 (30 pounds)
- Assisted Pulldown: 3 sets of 10 (45/50 pounds)
- Bicep Curl: 3 sets of 10 (25 pounds)
- Tricep Extension: 3 sets of 10 (25 pounds)
- Ab Work:
- Torso Rotation: 3 sets of 10 (15 pounds) <—this is hard!
- 100 crunches
- 10 minutes stat. bike
- Normal finish (foam roller, etc)
A WONDERFUL workout.
Thank goodness I found googler reader. It has made commenting a BAZILLION times easier. If you don’t use it, you should. Trust me, it takes a lot less time!🙂
The rest of today’s plan: read proverbs, take a nap (hopefully!!), and get ready for the bf. We just watched Casino Royale together and I loved it and he own Quantum of Solace (spelling??) so we’re going to watch it. Should be lots of fun!
Verse of the Day: Ephesians 2:4-5
4But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.
Well, I’m off. I’m exhausted, haha.
Have a wonderful Saturday!!