No, this wasn’t my filling lunch, but this was a delicious dessert. Mmmm! Perfect snack after yoga (which was fabulous by the way), haha. Love Fresh Market!
Basketball camp is going really well! I love working hard and getting better and that’s what we’re doing. We played lots of one on one today and I did really well. The head coach calls sweat success. I am a very successful person by the time I leave the camp! (tmi??)
Halfway through the camp I had a granny smith and some dried fruit (apricots and pineapple) for some more energy.
Upon arriving home, I snacked on some more random pieces of fresh fruit then, after showering and taking my dog on a walk, I made myself a delicious lunch. It had many parts: grapes, an orange, an (organic fuji) apple, and some sweet potatoes (which I put on the top shelf and they almost burned! I saved them though and they were very good!). For “dipping” I had some ketchup and then some wcw pb for some fat, protein, and GREAT TASTE. Haha. I really didn’t dip my food into the pb, I saved it for last and ate it with a spoon🙂
That was just a few minutes ago and I’m very contently full.
Let’s talk goals, shall we?
Here’s how it’s been going today:
- Yoga at least 3 days a week–mix it up a bit with my yoga. I love going to classes, and I’d like to try more! There’s one on Thursdays I’m interested in. – 1 day done, 2 more to go
- Going for a walk (with my poocher) every day for at least 10 minutes. Not only is this good for my mind, it’s also good for my sanity–my dog is SO much more calm when she gets her regular walks. Haha. I need to post a picture of her–she’s such a cutie! – Check
- Try a new recipe/food at least twice a week. There’s so many new foods and recipes I would love to try. And I can’t wait! – Umm, working on it!
- Try and stick to organic produce (especially apples!) or at least the Dirty Dozen – Organic apples and organic spinach
- Have something green every day (whether it be green oats or a green monster) – A green apple, but hoping to have something else that actually goes with the rules, if not, green apple is it
- Read a chapter in Proverbs every day – Off to go catch up with it right now
Hope everyone’s week is going really well. Tomorrow’s Friday🙂
I’ll leave you with the verse of the day!
Verse of the Day: Psalm 23: 1-4
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Well girlies, I’m off to go read Proverbs and then comment. Then clean the kitchen and get ready for a bday party tonight.
You all are beyond great🙂