Happy Friday girlies! How are we today? Hope everyone’s Friday is going well. Any big plans??
I titled this post “Lots of Stuff” because I feel like I have lots of things to say. Haha 🙂
First off, I decided to make an email account dedicated to this blog, so if you want to talk, contact me, or whatever my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
My brothers and mom are going out to see “Night at the Museum.” I opted out and decided to stay home and do some yoga. I’ve already seen the movie and it’s not one of those movies you’d wanna see twice 😉
I decided on doing 60 minutes of Dave Farmar Yoga–LOVE HIM! It was glorious!
In boredom baking news, there’s some lovely Apple Cinnamon Bread in the kitchen that I finished baking. Unfortunately, I took pictures of the piece I had when the memory card wasn’t in! 👿 Whoops! I will take more pictures later 🙂 It was totally delicious and very pretty 🙂 Super yummy!
My Friday has been okay. Not fab, but not bad either. I’ve deemed this “Dreary Friday” over here. It’s been raining off and on and while I love the rain, it hasn’t really helped my mood.
On a lighter note, I am loving my June Challenge.
Let’s see how I’m doing for today…
- Yoga at least 3 days a week–mix it up a bit with my yoga. I love going to classes, and I’d like to try more! There’s one on Thursdays I’m interested in. —This was accomplished tonight.
- Going for a walk (with my poocher) every day for at least 10 minutes. Not only is this good for my mind, it’s also good for my sanity–my dog is SO much more calm when she gets her regular walks. Haha. I need to post a picture of her–she’s such a cutie! —First thing this morning I took her for a little walking action, and we both loved it. Nice way to wake up!
- Try a new recipe/food at least twice a week. There’s so many new foods and recipes I would love to try. And I can’t wait! New Recipe: Green Monster Pancakes, Green Oats ; New Food: My hummus’ (does that count?), PB Cookie Larabar (Haha, gotta count this 😉 ..), Naan Bread (the real answer)
- Try and stick to organic produce (especially apples!) or at least the Dirty Dozen — Organic Baby Spinach ; Organic Apples (mostly, need to go to the grocery store!)
- Have something green every day (whether it be green oats or a green monster) — Need to work on that tonight…
- Read a chapter in Proverbs every day — Read it while eating breakfast 🙂
Okay enough chit chat, let’s get down to business!
Breakfast: Organic Honey Toasted Oats cereal, Kashi Waffle spread with M.M, and a yogurt … Tried to balance out this breakfast, and I guess I did a pretty good job. I mean I got my fats, protein, and carb. It’s all good right? 😉 Yes, it was all very good and yummy!
Lunch: After baking for a while, I put the dough in a bowl to rise and decided it was time for lunch. But first, I decided to get my daily dose of carbination (just kidding about the daily dose lol) I don’t know why, sometimes I just crave it. Any who, I made myself a peanut butter sandwich and had some organic blue corn chips with Eggplant Spread (which was very good!). Along with some water 🙂 I got a question about what kind of bread I use–I use Nature’s Own 100% Whole Wheat Sugar Free Bread. Love it!
8- Listen, my son, to your father’s instructionand do not forsake your mother’s teaching9- They will be a garland to grace your head, and a chain to adorn your neck
Have a fantastic night everyone!