Haha, just putting that out there. 😉 It really was a good day.
(This is going to be a relatively short post due to the fact that’s it’s past ten and I have majjooorrrr commenting and catching up to do! I know I said I was gonna comment earlier today–And I’m so sorry. Life happened.)
It started with a trip to the grocery store (after a bowl of oats, of course!) I got some awesome new foods, and I cannot wait to try them! I have lots of meals in mind. YUM! Here’s the “rough” list 🙂
- Produce: Organic Gala/Fuji apples, bananas, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, avocados, lettuce (I want to say Romaine?), and baby spinach
- Freezer/Fridge: Kashi GoLean Blueberry Waffles, Gingersnap Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream, FiberOne yogurt, Oikos Blueberry Yogurt (on sale for a dollar!!), and Chobani Blueberry Yogurt
- Cabinet: 2 jars of Skippy Super Chunk Peanut butter, whole wheat pitas, whole grain naan (gonna make pizzas), and Ezekial 4:9 pasta (!!!)
- Bars: Cliff Peanut Toffee Buzz, Chocolate Brownie PureBar, and CherryCashew PureBar (gotta love buy one get one free)
I am very excited about this week’s haul. I’ve already tried and loved many of these foods, and cannot wait to have more. YUM! This week’s going to be mighty tasty.
- 15 minutes biking (~5 miles)
- Leg Work
- Hamstring: 3 sets of 10 (15/30 pounds)
- Hip Adductor: 4 sets of 25 (70 pounds?)
- Hip Abduction: 4 sets of 25 (90 pounds?)
- Calves: 25, 20, 10 (70 pounds)
- Arm Work
- Row: 3 sets of 10 (30 pounds)
- Seated Row: 3 sets of 10 (30/35 pounds)
- Assisted Pull Down: 3 sets of 10 (45 pounds)
- Bicep Curl: 3 sets of 10 (20/25 pounds)
- Tricep Extension: 3 sets of 10 (25 pounds
- Ab Work
- High Plank: 1 minute
- Side Plank: each side for 30 seconds each
- 100 crunches using small ball (like a miniature one–extremely challenging)
- Foam Roller and Stretching
FABULOUS WORKOUT 😀
Lunch (which I took lots of pics of!) : Now THIS was an amazing meal. I made a serving of Ezekial 4:9 sprouted grain pasta and topped it with a grilled chicken breast, green pepper and mushroom red sauce, parm cheese, and spinach. About an hour later I had a Fuji because I love apples ❤ This lunch was THE BOMB! This pasta is very, very healthy and yummy.
Dinner: Unpictured barbeque chicken pizza (homemade), and a Fiberone Yogurt
Hope you all have had a fabulous week!
Love you all,