Hello girls. I am proud to say that I have one more official day of school left (tomorrow!). I am beyond excited and all I have left are exams next week then SUMMER. Yay!!!
Sorry for the lack of postage last night. Since I didn’t get to post, here was the workout I did. I actually loved my weight workout. It was fun and I’ll def. do it again 🙂
- 15 minutes on the elliptical to warm up and work up a little sweat
- Leg Work
- Hamstring: 5 sets of 10 (30 pounds)
- Hip Adduction: 4 sets of 25 (30 pounds–felt really good–glad my muscle’s are finally starting to heal–hope to increase the weight soon, but taking my time for proper healing)
- Hip Abduction: 8 sets of 25 (50 pounds)
- Calves: 25, 15, 10 (70)
- Arm Work:
- Assisted Pull Down: 3 sets of 10 (45 pounds)
- Seated Row: 3 sets of 10 (40 pounds)
- Row: 3 sets of 10 (30 pounds)
- Tricep Extension: 3 sets of 10 (25 pounds)
- Bicep Curl: 3 sets of 10 (20/25 pounds)
- Lots of stretching and foam a-rolling 😀
GLORIOUS workout. felt awesome. very awesome. hehe.
- 1/3 cup of oats, 1/3 cup water, 1/3 cup milk
- a banana
- cinnamon and brown sugar
- butterscotch chips ❤
- some true north nuts–chopped
- organic peanut butter and a NEW kind of organic peanut butter (the only ingredient is organic peanut–LOVE IT!)
For lunch it was nothing special, so I’ll spare ya the monologue. Haha.
I was planning on doing some yoga when I got home, but I decided against it. Instead, I opted for enjoying a larabar instead. Haha, I’ve been doing poses all over my room though. I probably look very funny. Oh, and I got some homework done as well 😉 Oh gosh, that reminds me. I have a LOT of studying to do this weekend. Oh welll…
Well ladies, I’m off. I have something tonight so don’t expect a post. Sorry! But I will be commenting later. Sorry again–my nightly posts will have to be post-poned until further notice. Ha, bye loves!!!