Heyyy! This is gonna have to put really short–gotta go get ready for a birthday party in like 20.
- 1/4 cup oat bran with 1 cup water
- dark chocolate chips, butterscotch chips
- Cinnamon Raisin peanut butter
Post-breakfast I went to the gym and here’s what I did!
- 3 minutes stationary bike
- 45 minutes elliptical (including cool-down)
- foam roller and lots of stretching
Upon arriving home, I worked on my research paper (got a LOT done today!) and then was off to the hair salon. I just love getting my hair cut, do you???
After running and getting my friend a birthday gift, well, here I am. Haha, I just finished my lunch with was an unpictured apple before the haircut, then a peanut butter sammy with Vanilla Chobani on the side. I topped the chobs with organic honey toasted oats. YUM.
Well, girls that’s all. Have a fabulous Saturday!! I’ll be back later–I’m thinking sweet potato fries for dinner?
P.S Glad you enjoyed my holey donuts post! I’m sure there will be more consumed tonight!