Well, here I am, it’s Monday and following the somewhat routine of having not much to say on Mondays. It was a good Monday. I figured out I have 13 days of school left, and 5 of them are half days. Weee! 😀 I know lots of people are finishing up in the blog world–and I’m so jealous!
Okay, without further to do, the EATS!
Breakfast: I was really craving some cereal–and I had just the thing–Organic Honey Toasted Oats Cereal. It’s made by Full Circle and is absolutely delicious. It just may be my favorite cereal of all time. Obviously, highly suggested 😉 I had that along with a MASSIVE and I mean MASSIVE banana. YUM!
Lunch: Peanut butter and Banana sandwich (panini-d [is that even a word??]), carrots, string cheese, and an apple. Sorry, no pic!
Snacks: Again, no pic–the boyfriend was over to get his birthday presents (happy birthday!)–it was an apple and string cheese before the gym
Speaking of working out…here’s my workout!
- 3 minutes stat. bike warm up
- 10 mile bike ride (~30 minutes)
- Leg Work
- Hamstring: 7 sets of 10 (15, 30 pounds, think jess!)
- Hip Abduction: 10 sets of 25 (30+pounds, maybe more, THINK JESS!)
- Calf: 25, 15, 10 (70 pounds)
- Arm Work:
- Row: 5 sets of 10 (30 pounds)
- Row #2 (different row machine): 3 sets of ten (40 pounds)
- Tricep Extension: 3 sets of 10 (25 pounds)
- Bicep Curl: 3 sets of 10 (20 pounds)
Wonderful workout 😀
Got home and dinner was almost on the table (thanks mom!). I had the world’s almost perfect dinner–spaghetti with whole grain noodles, a salad with zucchini, feta, and tomatoes, and a glass of milk. Talk about post workout fuel!
Sorry for the TOTAL lack of pics! 😳
That takes me to right now. My stomach’s getting hungry! Here’s me as I make my way to the fridggeeee (more like freezer) 😀 Have a GREAT night everyone. Off to go shower then tons of commenting.