Hello all! Hope everyone’s Saturday Monday (what the heck?!) has been good! I just spent an hour and half writing a logic essay. More like logic paper. This thing turned out to go onto a fourth page. But, I’m just relieved to have it done!
After school, I came home and did 60 minutes of Dave Farmar Baptiste Power Vinyasa Flow #2. THIS CLASS WAS PHENOMENAL. I was sweating my worries away. Haha– This class was totally me and I absolutely loved it. I will SO do this again. Thanks Dave 🙂 I then did Polly’s Yoga for Inversions. Thanks Polly!
I had a big test today that ended up going well and also my research paper (rough draft) was due. So the end of the year is definitely picking up, but I’m feeling under control.
Okay, I don’t have much else to say. It’s Monday–need I an excuse?
Lunch: two slices of veggie pizza, an apple, and a string cheese (no pics sorry–I have no idea why I didn’t take one?!)
Dinner: Sloppy Joes with a white whole wheat bun (so soft), baked fries, and an applesauce..Oh and a glass of milk! YUM!
Snacks so far: the remaining Hagan Das (sp?) mango sorbet (this is actually a pic from last night–but it’s mango sorbet, so it counts, right? 😀 ), some Quaker cheddar chip things drenched in salsa, and a small no bake cookie (it is oatmeal and chocolate cookie–made by my mom and it was really good–)
Today’s eats were boring and uneventful. Ergo, lack of pics. Sorry about that!
Michelle Tagged me with 25 Things Random Things About Me! Thanks so much Michelle, you are so sweet 🙂
1. When I was younger I had a friend tell me that I didn’t have beautiful, long hair like her. So, for three weeks I wore a blue skirt around my head as my hair.
2. I’ve taken Latin for years. I plan to continue to take it for as long as possible. Not sure if I’m gonna take Greek though…
3. It’s my dream to go to UNC-Chapel Hill! <333
4. I just did my first peacock today! I did Polly’s yoga for ivnersions and kept trying and using the wall until I got it. It’s never felt so good to be against a wall upside down 🙂
5. I love every single fruit out there, I honestly cannot find one I dislike!
6. I either want to be a nutritionist or a physical therapist (personal trainer as well) and I would love to do both! (or all three 😀 )
7. I have a guinea pig who is absolutely adorable–I’ll post a pic of her soon. Her name’s Abby and she’s a furball!
8. My favorite movies are–Get Smart and The Notebook–comedy and romance–that’s ME!
9. My favorite bible verse is Philippians 4:13- “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
10. I am doing a basketball camp all summer 3-4 days a week at seven in the morning.
11. My favorite color is BLUE
12. I am so lucky to have a family like mine–I love my brothers to death and my parents and I are extremely close
13. Once in a grocery store when I was a toddler (?) I fell backwards and the cart and I fell. I hit my head, but got a cookie out of it 🙂
14. I’ve been going to the same school since I was in 1st grade
15. I haven’t broken a single bone in my body
16. I simply cannot play video games. Period. I’m awful at them–but I have no desire so it’s all good 🙂
17. I would love to have twins someday when I’m married!
18. My all time favorite holiday is Christmas. I love everything about it!
19. I rarely answer my phone, but I’ll answer a text–yeah, I’m working on this one 😉
20. I have a thing for flats and scarfs. Gotta love em!
21. I think the show Toddler’s and Tiaras is so sad. I hate to see little girls being told they’re not good enough
22. I prefer Law and Order over CSI. I know, I know, my friends think I’m crazy for it!
23. I love art, but I am not that good at it!
24. I LOVE reading and commenting on you all’s blogs!
25. I LOVE y’all!
Okay, this was WAYYY harder than expected! Some of them are a bit lame, but hopefully you’ll learn something new about me 🙂 Thanks again Michelle!
If you are reading this post and want the world to know 25 random things about you, consider yourself tagged! I think you all rock 🙂
Well, thank you for reading loves!
❤ jess 🙂
P.S Commenting tonight will have to be pushed back to tomorrow. I’ve gotta go proof read my paper, and I’m off to get some REST. Hope y’all understand! I am so sorry about that!