Hey there all my beautiful bloggers! Hope your Saturday’s going well. I know mine is! So far it’s involved yummy foods, a trip to the gym, and grocery shopping.
Starting off with the workout. Here’s what I did:
- 3 min. stat. bike warm-up
- 10 min. stair stepper
- 10 min. elliptical
- 10 min. squirreliptical
- 10 min. stat. bike
- Arm work
- 5 sets of 10: Tricep Extension (20 pounds)
- 3 sets of 10: Bicep Curl (20 pounds)
- 3 sets of 10: lateral pulldown (45 pounds)
- 3 sets of 10: row (30 pounds)
- 3 sets of 10: chest press (20 pounds)
- Stretching and foam rolling (hadn’t done this since before vaca, it hurt so bad, yet felt so good 😀 )
Wonderful workout! My mom and I then headed to the grocery store. Here’s the highlights!
- Produce: 2 sweet potatoes, an avocado, three mangoes, pineapple, eight organic apples, carrots, three zucchinis, and mushrooms
- Cabinet: organic peanut butter, apple cinnamon trail mix, kashi soft baked bars,and veggie chips
- Bars: 2 Cliff Bars: carrot cake & a black cherry almond
- Fridge: Strawberry Chobani, flat out wraps, hummus
- Special Stuff: BUTTERSCOTCH chips (ever since seeing these in Kath’s oatmeal, I have been dying to try them. Yay for being on sale!)
Score! I cannot wait to make myself dinner tonight. It hopefully will include a multitude of veggies. Any guesses? 😀
P.S I cannot believe I forgot to look for oat bran. Garrr…oops! Next time I suppose… 😳
- 1/3 cup oats, 1/3 cup both milk and water
- a banana
- cinnamon and brown sugar
- berry almond trail mix
- peanut butter (all natural, my dad got it for me last night! The only ingredient is peanuts, how more natural can it get? Love it!
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Hit the spot most definitely 🙂
Lunch: I actually just had lunch about an hour ago, at 3:30. How crazy is that? After breakfast I hit the gym then the store, so by the time I put it all away and showered, it was like 3:20. Crazy! Anyways, I had a ham and cheese flat out. “Recipe” courtesy of Jenny. 🙂 I also had the strawberry Chobani with more strawberries on top. If you’ve been reading for a while, you know that I haven’t had the best relationship with Greek Yogurt. But! I LOVED THIS. It wasn’t overpowering and I very much so enjoyed it. Yay, I feel like a real blogger now. Tehe, thanks Chobani! To round off lunch, I had an apple. Yummersss…
Well, it’s been almost an hour and a half after lunch, and I don’t feel the bit hungry. I wonder when I’ll get around to dinner…Be back later loves!
❤ jess 🙂