Heeyyyy bloggers! Hope your weekends going great! I know mine is! I had a blast at the sleepover last night. We stayed up till past 2:30, watched chick flicks, and got our nails done. I chose an orange-pink with glitter and I love it. I had so much fun last night.
I am definitely feeling it this morning though. I managed to get to the gym, but I have extreme baggage under my eyes and I am gonna stay up late tonight for the UNC game (final four baby!). Errgg…worth it 😀 Speaking of the gym, here’s what I did:
- 1 hour stat. bike (when I got off I was def. feeling it!)
- Arm work
- 3 sets of 10: triceps extension (25 pounds)
- 3 sets of 10: bicep curls (25 pounds)
- 3 sets of 10: lateral pulldown (45 pounds)
- 6 (two separate machines, same motion) sets of 10: don’t remember the name–> you pull back towards yourself…is it a rower? hmmm… (30 pounds)
- Ab work
- 3 sets of 10: rotated twist (15 pounds)
- 4 sets of 25 crunches: 30 pounds (I think!)
- 20, 20, 10: bosu ball crunches
- Some much needed stretchinggg!
Felt glorious! Well, the eats yesterday weren’t very special, so I don’t think I’ll bother posting them. All I have is breakfast really, and that’s just cereal!
Breakfast: still at the sleepover, so I had what was offered (which was tasty!). I had a very Kiki inspired breakfast, that of course included a bowl of honey nut cheerios. Those things are good! I also had some fresh fruit on the side–grapes, strawberries, and pineapple…YUM!
Lunch: Organic PB sammy, pretzels, and an apple
Snacks: a big glass of milk, and a banana (post workout)
About to grab something else…Be back later lovies!
❤ jess 🙂